Le Fornet village is full of delightful chic chalets that are built in the traditional savoyard wood and stone style giving a classic old mountain feel to the village.
This beautiful village is located only 5 kilometres outside of Val d'Isere centre and although it is extremely picturesque it still remains much less busy and dense then the Val d'Isere resort centre as it lies outside of the main town.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Val d'Isere in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!