Le Fornet village is full of delightful chic chalets that are built in the traditional Savoyard wood and stone style giving a classic old mountain feel to the village.
This beautiful village is located only 5 kilometres outside of Val d'Isere centre and although it is extremely picturesque it still remains much less busy and dense than the Val d'Isere resort centre as it lies outside of the main town.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere