Sledging of the future! Why not try this snake-like sledging where a group of you are linked together in a chain of up to 10 people.
Snake Gliss takes place on the Savonnette piste on various evenings throughout the winter, check the calendar below for exact dates.
Children must be over four and be accompanied by an adult – please note that parents are responsible for their children at all times. Free entry.
Dates for this event
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Val d'Isere in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!