Sledging of the future! Why not try this snake-like sledging where a group of you are linked together in a chain of up to 10 people.
Snake Gliss takes place on the Savonnette piste on various evenings throughout the winter, check the calendar below for exact dates.
Children must be over four and be accompanied by an adult – please note that parents are responsible for their children at all times. Free entry.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes