Whether you’re just in the mountains for a holiday or here all season and if you love the environment you live in, it’s often just simple little changes to your daily routine that can make a difference to your impact on the environment.
We’re not suggesting you sell your car, ditch the deodorant and move into a snow hole, but we've compiled a list of a couple of little ways to help the environment and maybe even your bank balance.
- Environmental rating for Val d'Isere
- Are snow cannons environmentally-friendly?
- Direct & indirect impact of skiing on the environment
- Environmental tips in resort
- Environmentally-friendly ski gear
- Local business & tour operator green initiatives
- Planning your trip the environmental way
- Environmental initiatives in resort