You've made up your mind – you want to come to Val d'Isere on your next holiday. As you research your trip, you'll discover that there’s more than one town in the area and that they all offer a great selection of chalets, apartments and hotels. Accommodation is one of the biggest expenses when booking a holiday, so you want to make sure that you’ve chosen the right location. Worry not, we’re here to help.
With a global reputation for world-class skiing, Val d'Isère is one of the most popular ski resorts in the world. Its high altitude, making it snow-sure both in winter and summer, is largely responsible for its success. There are several towns and villages that come under the umbrella of the brand ‘Val d'Isère’, linked by an efficient and free bus service, as well as an extensive network of lifts. These eight high-altitude villages and hamlets each have their own character.
- Five things to consider before deciding where to stay in Val d'Isere
- Val d’Isere Centre: The heart of the action
- Le Cret: Charming, traditional village
- La Daille: Good value for money
- Le Joseray, La Legettaz & Le Chatelard: Ski-to door accommodation
- Le Laisinant: Modern & quiet resort
- Le Fornet: Off-piste haven
- Luxury hot spots in Val d'Isere
- Romantic corners in Val d'Isere
- Group accommodation in Val d'Isere
- Family-friendly areas in Val d'Isere
- Cheap accommodation in Val d'Isere
- Ski-in & ski-out accommodation in Val d'Isere
- Camping & glamping in Val d'Isere
- More inspiration...