Val d'Isere is part of one of the largest linked ski areas in Europe, with more than 300km of pistes spread over two different resorts: Tignes and Val d'Isere. This ensures that buying a Val d'Isere lift pass is money well spent! We've compiled the ultimate guide with everything you need to know about Val d'Isere ski passes, including prices, discounts and deals, so read on to pick the perfect pass for you.
To start with, be aware there are two main types of skipass to choose from:
- Val d'Isere Valley pass - the cheaper, local area ski pass; suitable for beginners
- Tignes-Val d'Isere pass - whole area pass, offering access to a whopping 300km of pistes in 2 different ski villages/valleys
In our experience, most people visiting Val d'Isere stay for a week, which means that 6-day Tignes & Val d'Isere ski passes are the top choice among skiers and snowboarders who want to enjoy our mountain playground.
|Val d'Isere 6-Day Ski Pass Prices Winter 2021/22|
|Child / Senior
5-13 yrs / 65-74 yrs
- How much are ski passes in Val d'Isere?
- Deals & discounted ski passes in Val d'Isere
- Free ski passes in Val d'Isere
- Val d'Isere & Tignes ski-passes (Full area)
- Val d'Isere Valley ski-passes (Local area)
- Pedestrian passes in Val d'Isere
- Other passes in Val d'Isere
- Annual & season passes in Val d'Isere
- Ski season dates in Val d'Isere
- Where to buy ski passes in Val d'Isere
- How ski passes work in Val d'Isere
- More inspiration...