Le Cret is a small traditional hamlet of Val d'Isere nestled into the hillside, surrounded by beautiful mountains and offering excellent views over Val d'Isere. Old converted farmhouses that have been restored to an excellent condition make up this small part of Val d'Isere.
Located right next to the town centre and a stone's throw from La Daille, Le Cret has a calmer and quieter feel than the other hamlets and centre of Val d'Isere. It is an excellent place to stay as the beautifully converted farmhouses provide luxury accommodation, and with walking distance to the centre of Val d'Isere you can wander the high street enjoying the many boutique and sport shops, local restaurants and warming bars.
For restaurants and bars it is best to pop into the centre of Val d'Isere as this little hamlet is mainly residential and quiet but, with such a short walk or bus ride into town you can dine and dance the night away.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere