Although Val d'Isere has many fine restaurants, you will be spoilt for choice at La Table de l'Ours, Val d'Isere's only Michelin-starred restaurant.
Elegant surroundings, a roaring fire and a fine wine cellar compliment the refined and inventive menu.
All options are catered for from set menus featuring regional specialities to à la carte dishes. You can enjoy a hearty skier's lunch on the sunny terrace or take a seat in the elegant and cosy dining room for an evening meal.
Open for both lunch and dinner this fantastic restaurant is located at the 5 star Les Barmes de L'Ours Hotel on Montee de Bellevarde.
- Chemin des Carats Val d'Isère 73150 France
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere