La Daille has an an excellent regular bus service that takes you straight to the centre of the Val d'Isere village with boutique shopping and restaurants aplenty in less than 10 minutes. If on foot the walk will take around half an hour but it can make for a lovely stroll with the spectacular mountains that sit either side of the valley.
La Daille is located right at the entrance to the Val d'Isere resort. It is a hub for high rise apartment blocks with a few traditional chalets dotted around, and although it is not the most attractive part of the Val d'Isere resort it does provide a number of 'good value' self-catering accommodation options and has great access to the lifts and Espace Killy ski area.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere