Legendary après sessions at Cocorico are not to be missed! They've got an even bigger and better outdoor terrace and bar for you to party on this winter and a huge sound system.
A faultless fusion of Austrian Après Ski and the region’s traditional French vibe, bringing a totally new feel to the centre of town.
Cocorico will be open from 14:00 to 20:00 every day with Resident DJ's Phil Garner, Kevin Delmix and Doobs on the decks, live music, large beers and of course dancing on tables outside... located right at the foot of Solaise and the Face de Bellevarde, making the Cocorico perfectly positioned for Après Ski with its spectacular views.
After that if you fancy a bit a late night dancing session then take a trip to the Doudoune Club for some amazing DJ's and parties.
Check out the What's on calendar for parties and live music throughout the season, including Firekind and many more...
- Live music
- Music system
- Chemin du Charvet
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere