Renting an apartment is often the best option if you want self-catered accommodation for your winter or summer holiday to Val d'Isere, especially for smaller groups of friends or families.
There are literally hundreds of apartments in Val d'Isere that come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from small but functional studios to large properties with five-star luxury facilities. They are quite flexible in terms of catering choices and, sometimes, dates and duration of stay. Because they’re generally self-catered, renting an apartment tends to be cheaper than staying in a catered chalets, so they're a great choice when looking for a budget-friendly base at the foot of the slopes.
This guide will help you choose the perfect apartment for your holiday.
- Things to look out for when booking an apartment in Val d'Isere
- Catering options & apartment add-ons in Val d'Isere
- Prices for apartment rentals in Val d'Isere
- Luxury apartments in Val d'Isere
- Group apartments in Val d'Isere
- Family apartments in Val d'Isere
- Budget apartments in Val d'Isere
- Ski-in & ski-out apartments in Val d'Isere
- More inspiration...