Renting an apartment is the best option when searching for self-catered accommodation on your ski trip or summer holiday to Val d'Isere, especially for small groups of friends or family.
Very popular among visitors, apartments in Val d'Isere come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, ranging from small and functional studios to large flats with five-star luxury facilities. They are quite flexible in terms of catering choices and, sometimes, dates and duration of stay. Because they’re generally self-catered, apartments tend to be cheaper than catered chalets, so they are a great choice when looking for a budget-friendly base at the foot of the slopes.
We’ve written a complete guide on apartment rentals in Val d'Isere to help you make the most of your ski trip. Read on for the best insider's tips.
- 3 things to look out for when booking an apartment in Val d'Isere
- Catering options & apartment add-ons in Val d'Isere
- Prices for apartment rentals in Val d'Isere
- Luxury apartments in Val d'Isere
- Group apartments in Val d'Isere
- Family apartments in Val d'Isere
- Budget apartments in Val d'Isere
- Ski-in & ski-out apartments in Val d'Isere
- More inspiration...