Val d'Isere centre is an array of lovely shops, restaurants, chalets, hotels and apartments. With beautiful views of the surrounding mountains this bustling village centre is nestled into the valley. Classic chalet-style hotels and buildings constructed with stone and wood give the centre of Val d'Isere a traditional and warm feel.
The centre of Val d'Isere is where the heart of the resort lies and with the beautiful high street, lovely buildings and magnificent surrounding mountains it is easy to see why it remains a popular destination for many.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere