March is here. That means longer, warmer days while still offering great snow. With the vast majority of the school mid-term holidays now behind us, Val d'Isère will take on a more chilled atmosphere through March.
With fewer families around, you also tend to find far fewer ski schools on the hill which, of course, also means an end to those long, snaking trails of beginners making their way down. It also makes for much quieter lift lines. So, all in all, an ideal month to visit Val d'Isere to make the best of the near-perfect conditions we have right now.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Val d'Isere in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do