This is a 70km trail running race with 5,400m elevation gain taking competitors up onto the Grande Motte glacier in Tignes.
There are actually a number of different lengths of races with the largest and hardest at 70km, then one of 42km (+3500m), 20km (+1000m), 9km (+300m), and a vertical kilometre.
Finishing the longest race will give you points towards the UTMB. The race is part of the European Skyrunning Championships. Find out more by visiting the website.
Dates for this event
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Val d'Isere in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do