This two-day traditional Savoyard fair will have around 100 exhibitors of local crafts and produce from Val d'Isere, Savoie and Italy.
This year, a host of free entertainments for children (merry go rounds, face painting, games, donkey rides) as well as farm animals make this fair extra special for all the family.
Free to attend.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes