Val d'Isere has been receiving regular top-ups of snow for the last 10 days or so, amounting to around one metre of fresh.
Conditions on the slopes are fantastic and March is set up to be the best month of the season in Val d'Isere. This week is going to be mixed in terms of weather, with some flurries of snow and some sunshine as well.
Watch as our new snow reporter, Thea, brings you all the news from the slopes.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes