One of the biggest events of the season with the world's best slalom racers competing on the OK slope in Val d'Isere.
Four days of races that draw huge crowds and attract a real carnival atmosphere. Downhill and Super G slalom races take place throughout the day, while Friday and Saturday evenings turn into a street party, with the centre of Val d'Isere closed to traffic.
Take a look a the website for more details.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeValdIsere.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Val d'Isere - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019