One of the biggest events of the season with the world's best slalom racers competing on the OK slope in Val d'Isere.
Four days of races that draw huge crowds and attract a real carnival atmosphere. Downhill and Super G slalom races take place throughout the day, while Friday and Saturday evenings turn into a street party, with the centre of Val d'Isere closed to traffic.
Take a look a the website for more details.
Dates for this event
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Val d'Isere
- What's new in Val d'Isere winter 2019/20
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019