The Festival du Film Aventure et Decouverte showcases short documentaries featuring at least one of the following themes: adventure, exploration, ethnic encounters, sport or expeditions.
Eleven of the best will be shown throughout the week to be judged by a jury of well-known adventurers and by the public. Entry to the films is free and each one is followed by a debate with the film-maker; it is a real shared experience that grows in popularity and diversity year on year.
The festival has been running annually since 1996 and goes from strength to strength each year - worth checking out. Ask at the Tourist Office or check their website for the full schedule.
- Route de la Balme
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere