The Festival du Film Aventure et Decouverte showcases short documentaries featuring at least one of the following themes: adventure, exploration, ethnic encounters, sport or expeditions.
Eleven of the best will be shown throughout the week to be judged by a jury of well-known adventurers and by the public. Entry to the films is free and each one is followed by a debate with the film-maker; it is a real shared experience that grows in popularity and diversity year on year.
The festival has been running annually since 1996 and goes from strength to strength each year - worth checking out. Ask at the Tourist Office or check their website for the full schedule.
Dates for this event
- Route de la Balme
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeValdIsere.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Val d'Isere - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019