European Snow Pride returns to Tignes for a week of parties and skiing.
For one week in March, Tignes hosts the most incredible European gay winter sports festival. A week full of action and entertainment open to everyone!
For 7 fantastic fun filled days and nights you will be enjoying an exceptional and continuous programme on the slopes as well as in the resort, with events accessible with the Event Pass:
- Exceptional welcome cocktail and buffet
- Hot DJ parties hosted by Europe's most famous clubs and DJ's
- Giant ES Pool Party at the Lagon, Tignes' beautiful pool and spa center (for the Events pass holders only)
- Magic apres-ski each day on a South facing terrace with DJ sessions, performances and hot tubs
- Piano bar, Cabaret and Chill out & games parties
- Possibility to join our ski and snowboard guided groups to ski and surf together with volunteers
- Lunch breaks on private terraces at the top of the mountains
Also available with supplements:
- A stunning wilderness camp evening in a Mongolian yurt including a barbecue dinner and preceded by an unforgettable and exciting sledge ride
- Unavoidable and successful Raclette and Fondue evenings
- Exclusive ski and snowboard lessons
- "Espace killy Exploration" option for those who want more skiing/snowboarding, to safely discover all the espace killy on and off the pistes together with the other European Snow Pride guests and professional guides.
- Snow-shoeing walks, dogsled treks, ski joëring
And of course many possibilities for guests to meet up, make friends and have a good time together all week long!
Dates for this event