Val d'Isère is one of the highest resorts in the French Alps, with ski terrain ranging from 1550m to almost 3500m at the top of the glaciers, making it snow-sure.
Below you'll find current information on lift openings, snow conditions, snow depths, weather forecast and the latest dump of snow. Don't forget to subscribe to our Dump Alert service to know when it's snowing in Val d'Isère.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Val d'Isere in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do