The Val d'Isere lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, November 30th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Val d'Isere slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach up a whopping 160cm at 3000m, with around 50cm of snow in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Val d'Isere? Roll on winter!
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeValdIsere.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Val d'Isere - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019