Sadly, the ski season in Val d'Isere has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
Luckily, we can ski in Val d'Isere in the summer. The glacier usually open for skiers and snowboarders from early June to mid-July so that's only three months from now! The team at SeeValdIsere.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season – keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Val d'Isere.
Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do as well as skiing, including hiking, mountain biking, cycling, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Val d'Isere next winter and we'll all be able to shred all the Val d'Isere pistes again.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months!
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere