Progression Ski and Snowboard School was set up in Val d'Isere in 2006 and has been hugely successful allowing them to expand into the resorts of Tignes, Les Gets, Morzine and Chamonix.
At Progression Ski they focus on the client and their needs and tailor make their approach to suit you. The offer a great range of lessons for all ages and abilities, so whether you are completely new to snow-sports or have plenty of experience, they can help you achieve your goals.
They offer group lessons as follows:
- Kids and Teens: With an emphasis on safety and fun the kids progress quickly. With several groups available depending on the child's standard. Four-hour lessons are available throughout the week and will push the child in a safe, fun and challenging environment.
- Adult Lessons: Allow you to join in with people of a similar level. With a maximum of four people in a group, they can guarantee you will make progress.
- Clinics: Are aimed at stronger skiers that want to work on specific techniques but not be restricted by a full week of lessons.
- Off-piste Lessons: They have a full range of lesson types for all levels so there are options for everyone. Free ABS Airbags, transceivers, Shovels and Probes provided. These sessions are rated as 10/10 by The Sunday Telegraph.
- Telemark Taster Clinic: If you are a solid parallel skier you should be making reasonable telemark turns and a fun way of 'giving it a go' is this clinic specifically designed for those who want to see if they like it or for a bit of fun. Group size is 3-6.
- Snowboard Lessons: For trying or improving they run a variety of group lessons for beginners, plus a taster clinic for the curious who just want to give it a go.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' lessons
- Ski Touring
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Ski Touring Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
- Telemark Lessons
- Open Seasons
- Val d'Isere 73150 France