January is truly the heart of the winter in Val d'Isere. The Christmas and New Year’s crowds dissipate, the snow settles in and there is a whole month to enjoy everything the mountain has to offer.
This year we have fortunately seen incredible snowfall since November, so Val d'Isere has already been liberally coated in the white stuff, with fantastic Christmas and New Year’s weeks as a result. However, January generally brings a huge quantity of snow, leading to powder days galore. Furthermore, there are a few exceptional events happening throughout the month that keep skiers and snowboarders occupied when not shredding the snow.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeValdIsere.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Val d'Isere - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019