La Folie Douce is one of the liveliest paces to head on the mountain for apres ski, with cabaret dancers, musicians and magnums of champagne being delivered to thirsty party-goers by a mini cable car.
If you aren't dancing on tables in your ski boots from the moment you arrive, you're guaranteed to be by the time you leave. The atmosphere is always electric and the music makes you think you're in Ibiza or Florida, except you're on the side of the pistes.
More than just an apres ski venue, the Folie Douce also offers lunch in the form of two restaurants - La Fuitiere is a more formal dining affair, whilst the Nuvoself is a self service restaurant.
La Folie Douce is open daily from 09:00 to 17:00 so you can always pop in for a coffee first thing before returning for apres at the end of the day.
Follow more from Ollie on Instagram.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Val d'Isere in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- What's new in Val d'Isere winter 2019/20
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 8th November 2019