This restaurant situated on the massif de l'Aiguille Percée, between Tignes le Lac and Tignes Les Boisses. They serve classic French cuisine for lunch.
Accessible from the top of the Chaudannes chairlift from Tignes Le Lac and Tignes Le Lavachet for both skiers and pedestrians.
This self-service restaurant, restaurant and bar offers a wonderful selection of Savoyard and French specialities in the cosy interior or outside on the wonderful sun terrace.
- Meeting Spaces
- Pedestrian access
- Chaudannes chair lift
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020