This restaurant is nestled at the bottom of the Borsat express chairlift, on the Bellevarde side of the Val d'Isere valley.
You can expect generous portions and speedy service of dishes such as spaghetti bolognese, soups, steaks and burgers with chips. There is plenty of outdoor and indoor seating.
Open when the slopes are open.
- Top fo the Funival
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes