This café on the Val d'Isere snow front serves home made food for eating in or taking on the mountain.
Serving freshly made soups, salads, quiches, burgers, cakes and more. You're welcome to call in for a bite to eat or just to stop by for a drink.
Small but cosy with a terrace, this restaurant can get busy at peak lunch hours so consider calling in slightly earlier than usual.
Open daily from 08:00 for breakfast, lunch, coffee and apres-ski.
- Pedestrian access
- Résidence le Grand Cocor
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere