Winter is here and the lifts in Val d'Isere have opened. The Christmas lights are twinkling and we feel well and truly festive and ready for the season.
It's that time of year again and the resort is looking particularly Christmassy with all the snow that has fallen. So what are the best events taking place in resort this festive period?
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020