The 2019 Michelin Guide has been released and has awarded La Table de l'Ours and chef Axel Guillem with a Michelin Star.
With elegant surroundings, a roaring fire, and a fine wine cellar to compliment the refined and inventive menu, it will be no surprise why. All options are catered for, from set menus featuring regional specialities to à la carte dishes. You can enjoy a hearty skier's lunch on the sunny terrace or take a seat in the elegant and cosy dining room for an evening meal.
Other restaurants to receive mentions were La Table des Neiges, La Luge, La Table d'Yvonne, La Baraque and Bistro Gourmand, while L'Atelier d'Edmond retained its two star rating. Meanwhile over in neighbouring Tignes Val Claret, L'Ursus and chef Clément Bouvier gained a new one star rating in the prestigious guide.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020