The 2019 Michelin Guide has been released and has awarded La Table de l'Ours and chef Axel Guillem with a Michelin Star.
With elegant surroundings, a roaring fire, and a fine wine cellar to compliment the refined and inventive menu, it will be no surprise why. All options are catered for, from set menus featuring regional specialities to à la carte dishes. You can enjoy a hearty skier's lunch on the sunny terrace or take a seat in the elegant and cosy dining room for an evening meal.
Other restaurants to receive mentions were La Table des Neiges, La Luge, La Table d'Yvonne, La Baraque and Bistro Gourmand, while L'Atelier d'Edmond retained its two star rating. Meanwhile over in neighbouring Tignes Val Claret, L'Ursus and chef Clément Bouvier gained a new one star rating in the prestigious guide.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020