Organised by the Club des Sports in Val d'Isere and the Tourist Office in Bonneval sur Arc, the two stage cycling competition takes place over two days and is open to both men and women of all ages (although different start times may apply according to age).
In a two-pronged attack, the different stages of the race tackle a sharp ascent up to the Col de l'Iseran from alternative routes.
The first stage departs Bonneval sur Arc at 1850m late afternoon, arriving at the summit of the Col de L'Iseran at 2770m, having cycled around 14km uphill.
The second stage departs late afternoon from Val d'Isere at 1850m and arrives at the Col de l'Iseran at 2770m, covering a distance of roughly 17km.
Dates for this event
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020