Get involved in a night ski touring race that is open to all, comprising a 500m ascent up the Solaise face, departing from Place des Dolomites at 18:30.
Participants will set off in 20-second intervals for a timed ascent. Winners get a pair of Dynastar mountaineering skis. Free mulled wine afterwards.
Headlamp obligatory, plus medical certificate for those not registered with FFME / FFCAM. Dynastar ski mountaineering equipment available for test. However, you can also find everything you need in most ski hire shops in Val d'Isere. Free entries at the Sports Club.
Dates for this event
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Val d'Isere in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!