This past week turned out to be one of the best weeks of the entire season, with absolutely stunning powder that remained cold and light, considering we’re in April.
Last Saturday night we had a 'retour de l’est', which is a phenomenal occurrence that happens a couple of times a season, and it can snow one meter at the Fornet near the Italian border, and may only snow about 10cm in the rest of the resort.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020