This past week turned out to be one of the best weeks of the entire season, with absolutely stunning powder that remained cold and light, considering we’re in April.
Last Saturday night we had a 'retour de l’est', which is a phenomenal occurrence that happens a couple of times a season, and it can snow one meter at the Fornet near the Italian border, and may only snow about 10cm in the rest of the resort.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Val d'Isere
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Val d'Isere
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019