With the sun shining, the piste skiing this week has been excellent. And, with it being another quiet week in the resort, the pistes have been relatively empty.
Last weekend was superb. On Friday, I took my team to Tignes and we skied some great spring snow on the lower slopes down to the road, followed by some lovely winter snow up high in the Sachette with spring snow on the lower slopes.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Val d'Isere
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Val d'Isere
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Latest gear - new footwear and more for 2019