This restaurant serves a variety of dishes from your local Savoyarde specialities to the self-proclaimed "best steak in town".
A favourite amongst the Val d'Isere locals making it one of the most popular restaurants in town. The menu includes Savoyard classics such as cheese fondue, as well as a variety of meat dishes, pizzas and pasta.
A separate bar and outdoor terrace mean that you can still call in for a few drinks if a full sit-down meal is not what you are looking for. It is a popular apres-ski spot with regular party nights and DJ sets.
Open daily throughout the winter season from 16:30 to 01:30 with Happy Hour on drinks from 16:30 to 19:30. Food served from 18:30 to 23:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Pedestrian access
- Rue du Parc des Sports
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020