A large chalet-style restaurant in the Fornet sector, popular for offering good food at reasonable prices.
The restaurant has a large terrace for sunny days and 2 floors of indoor seating for when it is cold. The food and drinks are all self-service and of a good standard, prices are reasonable despite it being a high-altitude and relatively isolated restaurant.
Open daily throughout the winter season for lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Ski to door
- Open Seasons
- Le Fornet
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Val d'Isere
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Val d'Isere
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019