A large chalet-style restaurant in the Fornet sector, popular for offering good food at reasonable prices.
The restaurant has a large terrace for sunny days and 2 floors of indoor seating for when it is cold. The food and drinks are all self-service and of a good standard, prices are reasonable despite it being a high-altitude and relatively isolated restaurant.
Open daily throughout the winter season for lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Ski to door
- Le Fornet
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere