This restaurant and bar is located on the Solaise side of Val d'Isere, at the bottom of the Madeline piste and chairlift. It boasts a beautiful terrace looking out over the mountains.
The terrace outside is one of the best places to grab a drink, a bite to eat or just relax in the sunshine. With bright coloured furniture and a fun atmosphere, you can choose from a variety of food and drink. Perfect for a sunny day and in the warmer months of skiing.
You can choose from food cooked on the barbeque, croque monsieurs, sandwiches and many more delicious dishes. There is limited seating indoors so this restaurant is best on a good weather day where you can sit in the sun and soak up the mountain atmosphere.
Open in winter and summer.
- Immeuble Telepherique Solaise
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Val d'Isere in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- What's new in Val d'Isere winter 2019/20
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 8th November 2019