This restaurant and bar is located on the Solaise side of Val d'Isere, at the bottom of the Madeline piste and chairlift.
The terrace outside is one of the best places to grab a drink, a bite to eat or just relax in the sunshine. With bright coloured furniture and a fun atmosphere, you can choose from a variety of food and drink. Perfect for a sunny day and in the warmer months of skiing.
You can choose from food cooked on the barbeque, croque monsieurs, sandwiches and many more delicious dishes. There is limited seating indoors so this restaurant is best on a good weather day where you can sit in the sun and soak up the mountain atmosphere.
Open in winter and summer.
- Immeuble Telepherique Solaise
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere