February is a popular time to ski the slopes of Val d'Isère.
Occupying the middle month of the season, February benefits from all the early-season snow whilst suffering none of the inevitable melt-off that occurs towards springtime. The temperatures are low but typically less harsh and frosty than January and historically there are more powder and bluebird days than in any other month of the year. Factor in the half-term break and it is the perfect time to bring the whole tribe for some snow-based fun.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere