The Swiss government has announced that they'll very likely reopen their borders to international travellers on June 15th 2020. Some airlines have jumped at the opportunity and announced that they'll be resuming their flights to Geneva airport on that same day.
On June 15th, Swiss will fly from Geneva to European capitals like London, Dublin, Prague and Moscow, as well as popular summer hot spots in Spain, Greece and Spain. Easyjet, on the other hand, is focusing on beach destinations for their first flights from Geneva airport, including Barcelona, Porto, Lisbon and Nice. Strict safety measures will be put in place, including the regular and thorough disinfection of aircraft, requiring passengers and crew to wear masks as well as making hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes available on board.
With summer lifts in Val d'Isere whirring into action in a few weeks, it's the perfect time to book your break in the Alps and enjoy some fresh air and plenty of sunshine after a long lockdown.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Val d'Isere in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- What's new in Val d'Isere winter 2019/20
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 8th November 2019