Val d'Isere has a small outside skating rink open in winter, 7 days a week. (Weather and ice conditions dependant!)
A small refreshment chalet is located on site for snacks and drinks and it costs 8 euros for adults 7 euros for children, or you can buy a week long pass for the kids for 22 euros.
- Suppliers of
- Equipment rental
- Ice Skating
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere