Val d'Isere comes alive to the sound of thousands of motorbikes for two days, with the return of the Rally des Chamois.
The event originally started in 1965 and by 1970, over 6000 people took part. After a gap of quite some years, the rally returned in 2016, with enthusiasts coming from near and far to take part.
You can see stunt shows, visit the exhibitions and stalls in the event village or test out some of the bikes. Free entry.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere