Val d'Isere comes alive to the sound of thousands of motorbikes for two days, with the return of the Rally des Chamois.
The event originally started in 1965 and by 1970, over 6000 people took part. After a gap of quite some years, the rally returned in 2016, with enthusiasts coming from near and far to take part.
You can see stunt shows, visit the exhibitions and stalls in the event village or test out some of the bikes. Free entry.
Dates for this event
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Val d'Isere in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!