Val d’Isère welcomes a weekend of MTB enduro events featuring the top French riders who will be competing on the resorts’ slopes for this French Cup.
The Enduro Series circuit offers a race format mixing technical and physical qualities that can satisfy all Pro MTB Pro or Amateurs. 350 riders compete against each other for 2 days of competition with the aim of making the most of the best possible playground for a mountain biker: the natural single track.
Dates for this event
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes