Visit the CATEX avalanche blasting system and mountain rescue post on the L piste. Visits run from 13:50 on certain Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout winter, see the calendar below for dates.
Register free of charge at the Tourist Office on Mondays before 15:00, then meet at 13:50 at the Solaise rescue post.
The visit will be cancelled if less than 5 people have registered or if adverse weather conditions prevent the lifts from opening.
Dates for this event
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeValdIsere.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Val d'Isere - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019