Visit the CATEX avalanche blasting system and mountain rescue post on the L piste. Visits run from 13:50 on certain Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout winter, see the calendar below for dates.
Register free of charge at the Tourist Office on Mondays before 15:00, then meet at 13:50 at the Solaise rescue post.
The visit will be cancelled if less than 5 people have registered or if adverse weather conditions prevent the lifts from opening.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes