Sparkles and snow go together very well and this season Val d'Isere has decided to bring the two together.
The village of Val d'Isere will be transformed into a pedestrianised zone and lit up with thousands of different coloured lights. There will be street performances from jugglers, ice sculptors, DJ's and musicians throughout the town, as well as, hot chocolate, vin chaud and sparkly lights. Sounds perfect to us!
The event usually takes place between 18.00 - 19.30, and the main road will be closed between the two roundabouts.
Dates for this event
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Val d'Isere in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Val d'Isere in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from Val d'Isere!