Sparkles and snow go together very well and this season Val d'Isere has decided to bring the two together.
The village of Val d'Isere will be transformed into a pedestrianised zone and lit up with thousands of different coloured lights. There will be street performances from jugglers, ice sculptors, DJ's and musicians throughout the town, as well as, hot chocolate, vin chaud and sparkly lights. Sounds perfect to us!
The event usually takes place between 18.00 - 19.30, and the main road will be closed between the two roundabouts.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes