The swimming pool and sports centre in Val d'Isere offers swimming, climbing, gym/fitness, squash, indoor football, volleyball, a bar for refreshments for you to enjoy and a children's play area.
For fitness fanatics or those who just want to do something different whilst on holiday with the family in Val d'Isere head to the sports centre to enjoy a whole host of activities. It is split into 5 main areas - Beach World, Spa World, Sports World, Well-being World and Lounge World. There is certainly something for everyone!
- Swimming pool, children's pool, sauna, steam room & spa. Entry to the swimming pool is often included if you have a ski pass so it is worth checking to see if this is the case when you buy your pass.
- The climbing wall is 12m high with 7 separate routes, perfect for beginners who want to learn and those who just want to practice their climbing. Insurance is required before climbing.
- Large sportshall for indoor football, volleyball, basketball. badminton and more.
- Gym & weight training. The gym area overlooks the swimming pool, with a number of cardio and weight machines.
- 2 Squash courts.
Plus much, much more!
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Spa / Fitness
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Guides & Instructors
- Fitness / Sports Instructor
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Route de la Balme Val d'Isère 73150 France
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere