A webcam view of the Val d'Isere ski area above La Daille, near the Tommeuses chairlift. The building in the centre is the renowned La Folie Douce restaurant.
The webcam player allows for a range of controls including 360 viewing, zooming and going full-screen. Go ahead and give it a go for full wish-I-was-there viewing.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Val d'Isere in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do