This restaurant is a highly regarded restaurant of a hotel located right in the heart of Val d'Isere, just a short walk from the pistes. It is open for lunch and dinner, 7 days a week to guests of the hotel and external gourmets alike.
Their Chef, Mr Jérôme Labrousse, creates a gastronomic, inventive cuisine based on local and regional specialities that go far beyond the basics of the traditional cuisine you can find elsewhere.
An extensive set menu is offered each evening with the option of dining "à la carte" if you prefer. Special buffets are prepared on certain nights during the week with the Dessert Buffet on Wednesday evenings and the Seafood Buffet on Fridays being particularly noteworthy.
The restaurant also has an extensive wine cellar to delve into with the help of the knowledgeable sommelier who will be happy to recommend a suitable bottle to accompany your meal.
This restaurant is a popular choice so booking in advance is highly recommended. Open every day for dinner in winter.
- Meeting Spaces
- Avenue Olympique
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere