Winter is coming and the first snows of the season have fallen on the mountains of Val d'Isere. The lifts will open in a few days, on Saturday, November 30th 2019... not long now!
There have been plenty of new developments throughout Val d'Isere. Here are a few of the changes, both on the pistes and in the villages, for the upcoming season.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes