Winter is coming and the first snows of the season have fallen on the mountains of Val d'Isere.
There have been plenty of new developments throughout Val d'Isere. Here are a few of the changes, both on the pistes and in the villages, for the upcoming season.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere