Lots of people nowadays choose their ski holidays to be self-catered as it keeps costs down. However, it's never fun having to cook every evening after a tiring day on the slopes or to book a place every night. This is where Huski come in. This food delivery startup want to make your holiday more fun by bringing you ready-made meals directly to your chalet or apartment's doorstep.
They couldn't have made it easier. You just need to book how many days you want it for, choose the menu and they will deliver to your accommodation on your first night. Then, it's just a case of cranking up the oven and, voila, dinner's ready! Huski even offer breakfasts and drinks packs, including craft beers and French wines, so that you don't even need to visit the local supermarket on your ski break.
We sat down with Mark Fielding to get a better idea of how this service takes the stress out of your ski holiday. Mark has worked several seasons and lived in France for many years. Now based in Bourg St Maurice with his family, Mark talks to us about work, life and skiing.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val d'Isere from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere