In the centre of Val d'Isere on the main high street tucked away under the Alpina Lodge residence is the Underground Cafe & bar.
A popular destination for both the French locals and tourists, this bar has a cosmopolitan vibe to it. With regular DJs and live music, pool tables and two big TV screens showing the latest sporting events, it is a great place for a relaxed apres-ski drink, or join in the late lively atmosphere and party until the early hours of the morning.
Open from 17:00 to 02:00 every day throughout the winter and summer seasons and until 04:00 on Fridays & Saturdays.
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- When is Val d'Isere opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val d'Isere winter 2020/21
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Val d'Isere in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeValdIsere.com