Lynn has been skiing in the European Alps for over 20 years as a skier, an athlete, a coach, an instructor and always for fun.
She enjoys working with clients of all ages whether they are complete beginners or competitive athletes, appreciating the variety that each lesson brings.
Lynn applies the skills learned from her racing career, as well as her varied ski teaching experience, numerous ski teaching qualifications and her Personal Training diploma in her teaching and coaching to get the most out of every skier.
Lynn offers lessons and coaching sessions designed around her client's individual needs but her range of lessons on offer includes:
- Beginners: A no-stress, supportive approach towards beginners means they are usually cruising the higher slopes by the end of the week with her.
- Intermediates: Using her experience of the Espace Killy, Lynn finds the right slopes to teach technical points and develops your skiing skills while being inspired by the panoramic views.
- Experts: She is equally happy using her race experience to train experts at high speed, carving up miles of the mountain in one lesson.
- Racing: Skiing through race gates is a great opportunity to develop your tactical approach to skiing as well as being a lot of fun! If you are a competent skier and want to try something different, Lynn runs recreational race training for all ages.
- Off-Piste Skiing: Her respect for the mountains will ensure safety and fun in off-piste terrain while she seeks out fresh tracks for you in her favourite playgrounds away from the pistes.
- All-terrain: Lynn skis most months of the year and has come across every type of ski terrain and conditions. So if your goal is more specific and you want to learn to ski moguls, cope with ice and ski steeper slopes.
- Instructor Training: Lynn is a qualified trainer and examiner for BASI. If you are interested in instructor training, please contact her directly.
- Children: Lynn has a lot of experience working with children and has great fun with them making sure she gets the balance of fun and learning just right to keep them hooked on skiing. Lynn won the UKCP Children's Coach of the Year in 2011 for her coaching of British teens but will teach children from the age of 3 upwards. Children are required to wear helmets.
As a private instructor, Lynn has the flexibility to tailor your session exactly to your needs and she likes to offer a more personal service – hourly rates, corporate lessons and other tailor made lesson schedules and prices are all available upon request.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' lessons
- Summer Skiing
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Instructor Courses
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Race Training / Coaching Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
- Open Seasons