ThisLes Tufs restaurant is located in the La Daille area of Val d'Isere, at the bottom of the Orange piste next to the La Daille funival & the Etroits chairlift. It is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
The restaurant has a new more modern decor, moving away from the traditional wooden Savoyard look and feel. The food still reflects a sense of Savoyard with delicious steaks, fondues and tartiflettes. With menus and plats du jour, there is a wide choice of dishes and great value food to choose from.
The perfect location for a lunch stop during your day skiing or wondering, with an excellent outdoor terrace that soaks up the sunshine in the afternoon, and great for a cosy romantic dinner next to a roaring fire at night time.
Open every day from 07:30 to 21:30 - Sunday and Monday until 17:00. From late November to late April.
- Pedestrian access
- Route Des Etroits
More Val d'Isere Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val d'Isere
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val d'Isere
- Plenty of powder on the Val d'Isere slopes
- Val d'Isere Dump Alert - 6th March 2020